Saturday, May 2, 2009

Final Birthday card

finally, this is my work.







DESCRIPTION

- I put local culture in the red line, because when I put in different color it is not suit so i just use the pattern to make that culture.

- red rose, I make that from vector. it's so difficult to make. this red rose means Love. That's why this birthday card can be given to person whom you love.

-gift to make this card be more crowded, because crowd is the one way to make happiness emotion

-candle makes it more interesting. we can see the fire is yellow. it's so simple but the function this fire is to make beautiful image , so it has different color on it. perhaps fire can be a main image in this card.

- Why do I put all of them in red and white color?when I put black, i cant give some happiness in the card, then I tried to give any color. but its not suit with red rose. so I put white only and I think it is best than the others color.

-finally I put that composition because of the template. I try to give same template but, it must has differences also. cake, candle, and the word must be same as in template.


2 comments: